[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - World of Warcraft
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

Postby XHunter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm

I typically try not too talk about World of Warcraft here because it seems that only I played the game. Well after talking with AMZ, I found out I wasn't the only person here on the RAMV forums who enjoys playing World of Warcraft. So I got to thinking, how many other users on this forum also play WoW? Most people that talk too me on a daily / weekly basis will know that I enjoy Blizzard products (Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo) and that I'm a huge fan of their game series. Heck, I'm even playing the Starcraft II beta right now.

Anyway, back to World of Warcraft, for those interested, I play a Level 80 Human Warrior (Fury Spec) and have completed 6/12 Hard mode boss encounters in 25man Icecrown Citadel. YAY for having 2/50 Shadowfrost Shards for my Legendary!
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: World of Warcraft

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 pm

And I play a Lv 80 Undead Warlock (Demonology/Destruction spec). I've only defeated three bosses in Icecrown Citadel because I always end up in groups that have problems with the fourth boss. I hope that someday I too will be able to defeat Arthas. Unfortunately due to classes, I can't make any of my guild's scheduled raids.

However, thanks to the weekly raid quests, I have been gaining valuable experience as a raid leader. My guild leader says he's going to consider me for a guild raid leader position and I really look forward to his decision.

For those who are interested, here is my character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Ebonwrath
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 am

Hope you get the position AMZ, I know you would be a good Raid Leader. And if you ever need any advice on boss fights, you can always ask me, I've downed 9/12 bosses on Heroic 25man ICC.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Ravenhill

Currently I have 12/50 Shadowfrost Shards. Soon I will have my Legendary Axe .
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Well to be honest, it all began with people LFG for the weeklies.

I got tired of constantly having my "Ranged DPS LFG for [Weekly]" ignored. I mean it's obvious that there's more than enough people LFG to form a group, but nobody ever acts on it. So I took the initiative and started a group. That went MUCH faster.

So nowadays, I always start a pug instead of wait for one. It takes more work, but it at least I'm guaranteed to get my weekly done. And it's given me some valuable experience since people usually assume that the raid leader knows what they're doing. I've gotten used to assembling groups (though some raids I haven't done enough times yet so I still need to learn the group structures for those) and I've familiarized myself with most of the weekly boss fights to be able to explain them. However, if I'm to be a raid leader, I'm going to need to learn more than just the first boss.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Anime / Manga / Games