[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Marvel vs Capcom 3
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Postby XHunter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 am

Need I say more....

Ok, so from the trailer we can assume that the following Characters will be playable.

[ Capcom ]
- Albert Wesker
- Amaterasu
- Arthur
- Chris Redfield
- Chun-Li
- Dante
- Felicia
- Morrigan Aensland
- Nathan Spencer
- Ryu
- Trish
- Tron Bonne
- Viewtiful Joe
- Zero

[ Marvel ]
- Captain America
- Deadpool
- Doctor Doom
- Dormammu
- Hulk
- Iron Man
- Magneto
- M.O.D.O.K
- She-Hulk
- Spider-Man
- Super-Skrull
- Thor
- Wolverine
- X-23

Features
• Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
• Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
• 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
• Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.

Hopefully we get some Mega Man characters back in the game.
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 am

XHunter do you even play games such as MvC? I never see you or heard about you playing them before?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 am

Yeah, I love the MvC series. I haven't been playing them lately because I've been busy with school. But when MvC2 was released for the PS3 and 360, I was super excited. To be honest, I'm not very good a most fighter type games, but I do enjoy playing them a lot. But if you don't believe me that I play the game, just check out my achievements :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 am

Nah I was just a bit unsure if you did since you seemed to be excited about MvC2 on Ps360 and MvC3 I just never saw you playing it on PSN, so I was wondering is all.
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 am

Press release just went live on the Capcom Unity site.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 pm

I kinda want Subaru or Lan/Hun to be in this. Their vary versicle, much like trigger who was great in TvC. Though I think I speak for us all when I say that its going to be official that Classic Rockman and Roll will be in this game. Who else would you guys like to see in this besides the main MM MvC cast?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 pm

I honestly want to see Megaman X in here. They gave every other Megaman love in fighting games yet no Megaman X...

Also here's Kotaku's speculation as to which characters will be in by looking at the Unveiling Art.

http://kotaku.com/5518018/marvel-vs-cap ... characters

Personally I could tell Deadpool was gonna be in from his character outline in the Marvel logo. Dante I hope is in which there is speculation. What about you guys? Who do you want in?
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Characters I want in...

Falcon from Power Stone
Megaman (X)
Monster Hunter
Dante
Jin
Sakura
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Well judging from the outlining of characters in the Capcom logo I see...

Chun-li (of course shes in)
Dante?
Felicia
Frank West
???

As for who I see in the outlining in the Marvel Logo...

Captain America
Deadpool
Dr.Doom?
Super Skrull
???

That's who I see so far in the Logos...as for the unveiling art...not sure. XD

Though I do wish they would put these characters in...

Capcom:
Jin
Megaman X
Roll Volnutt
Tron Bonne
Servbot
Albert Wesker
Monster Hunter
Zero
Dante
Captain Commando
Samanosuke (Onimusha)
Viewtiful Joe

Marvel:
Spider Man
Gambit
Rogue
Nick Fury
Jubilee
Thor
Cyclops
Doctor Strange
Mrs. Marvel
Venom
Silver Surfer
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 am

Capcom is having a poll asking for you to vote for your favorite Street Fighter or MvC character. Capcom is trying to say that it's not related to MvC3, but you know how Capcom works by now, so don't take their word for it. VOTE!!!

http://polldaddy.com/poll/3090824/
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby VileMKII » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I voted for Megaman! Seems he has a fair amount of votes too
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Well aside from characters what do you guys think about those characters being BALANCED?

We all know that in MvC2 the Marvel side was incredibly overpowered and chosen the most (Magneto, Storm, Sentinel...). The Capcom side just didn't have some of the advantages that the Marvel side had (ex. Projectiles blocking beams, larger hit boxes etc).

Many believe this because the Marvel characters were made specifically for the game from the ground up while the Capcom characters were just pulled from other games. That may be so but what do you guys think?

Should everything be balanced making it much more fun? Are you afraid if there is balance it'll slow down gameplay making it a new experience?
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Hss » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 am

Do I like the new art style? Sure.
Would I like it to have sprites again? Yes.
I'm hoping this game is actually balanced, because it'd be a lot better to find online matches/tournaments that aren't just filled with Sentinel, Storm, Magneto, Cable, and only a few other characters. <_<
I'm hoping Strider's still in, along with Hayato, though that seems unlikely.
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby PhantomBen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm

PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Dante and Dead Pool were confirmed in the latest Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... -vs/101063
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games