[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - What Rockman game do you want now?
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

No votes
50%
No votes
10%
40%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 10

What Rockman game do you want now?

What Rockman game do you want now?

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 am

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby VileMKII » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Rockman 11 - IT WILL HAPPEN

Rockman X9 - IT WILL HAPPEN

Ryuusei No 4 - Maybe

EXE 7 - No, I'm no hater of EXE, this series is just over. what more can we add to it anyway?

ZX 3 - DO WANT

D.A.S.H 3 - DO WANT

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm

As far as Megaman X9 happening...I have no idea...I would like to see it happening...but I don't think any time soon.

Megaman 11 is a most definite. I too would also like to see Megaman Legends 3 just because 2's ending left me at such a cliff hanger.
EXE is over so there's no need to go any further with that unless Capcom wants to do some sort of spinoff or cover the time spent between the end of 6 and the future they showed at the end.

And Starforce is done too...if they made anymore they'd be milking the franchise for all it's worth....so yeah.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Reiko » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

DO WANT
DO GET
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby marvel » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:17 am

Mega Man 10 for WiiWare but I will wait for all bonus content first.
marvel
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm

+1 for matt. Yes, not after exe 6, but a new exe 4,5 battle tournament mode, it can be awesome =(

I hate Star Force because there is only 3 panels and a horrible 3D graphism....i prefer the 2D; 3D is too for the DS?... XD

EXE, you begin with 9 panels and it can be after...3 or 15!

The gameplay of Exe serie and star force is not the same.

Star Force is for the people who like the next gen 3D and scop mode (scop mod with panels? It's not counter strike -___-)
Exe is for hardcore gamer who like tactical games =D
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

A new rockman Exe game would be great.

6 sputtered out and was just fun. No real story.

If they brought in a real story line, and a possible intense ending (exe 3?) it would make an absolutely great game
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby VileMKII » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:51 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 am

Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: What Rockman game do you want now?

Postby Reiko » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 pm

What is CAPCOM waiting for m'th'f'ckin' ZX3 ? OH right, 3DS and stuff.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:27 am

ZX3 and SF3 are not possible because they wasnt sold a lot......it's over for them.

But the series who were a success: Classic, X, Exe, will be always new games! I hope....

But when i see MMU now.... =x

I hope really an EXE tournament Online, it's not hard to do.
Rockman EXE operate shooting star thing was sold a little, it was good for capcom.

I think, if it's the 10 anniversary for EXE and 25 for Rockman all series, i hope a EXE surprise for the fans of the EXE series.......it was a so awesome serie.

With 5 years, we had more than 10 games, 2 arcades, goodies and all; more than pokemon, mario....
I believe it! Tomorrow or later! =D
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games