[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - digimon craze?!?!??!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

digimon craze?!?!??!

digimon craze?!?!??!

Postby Tand » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am

well this is going to sound reallly wierd but it's been about nine years since i watched a full episode of digimon(any series) and i just got the wierdest feeling to watch all of it starting from the first episode of Adventure one! 0.o and i'm on episode like 11 now, and i have the most nostaljic feeling XP but yeah, what i was wondering after i watch the first two series(adv.1 and .2) what should i watch next? 0.o
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 am

And ofcourse the other 3 seasons:
Digimon Tamers
Digimon Frontier
Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad(lame dub name FTL)

And well, those seasons have movies as well + there is a solo CGI movie named Digimon X-Evolution.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Tand » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:42 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Digimon, go, go! Digimon!! Will this be the beginning of a comeback, now that pokemon is about to end? :twisted:

I still watch episodes from time to time, they used realy great Dutch voices for the first 2 seasons. But we never saw the other 2 so I stuck with the Japanese versions, the english voices are just terrible... But there is one thing worse then the voices, namely season 5. It has nothing to do with the previous seasons, not much about a digital world, and the main character is 18!! I just hate it... >.<

Aside from that you can always watch the movies, there are 7 in total if you count the original ones, since America fused the first 3 movies into one big. Movie 4 is a sequel to movie 2, movie 5 and 6 are from the Tamers season and movie 7 is the only Frontier movie. The final and last movie would be Digimon X-Evolution. It's a complete new story about the digimon and digiworld and has no humans involved. You'll have to watch it 4 times before you get the story, but it's worth it!! ^.^
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Season 1 and 2 are the real digimon stories, with season 2 being a sequel. It contains the previous digidestined and the new generation. Two of the old kids join the digidestined team again in season 2. One big difference is that in season 2, they're able to travel between the human and digiworld at any time.

Season 3 is focused on the real world and involves the trading card game. It has a few links to the previous seasons and movies but that's all. Eventually they'll end up in some kind of digital world, but it's not the same as season 1-2. Digimon are crossing over to the real world (materializing) and the 3 kids have to stop them.

Season 4 is a complete new story with 5 kids who go to the digiworld in order to save it from being deleted. They dont carry digimon but they can fuse with 1. The 2 "bunnies" walking with them are just helpers, they dont fight. Later they find out that there's a 6th kid, who has been taken over by the bad guys.
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:19 am

*slaps Daisy* NO DOUBLE POSTING!!! *slaps Daisy some more* (Sorry about that, but I just saw the High School Musical ep of South Park).

There is also a Digimon Savers movie, so that would mean there are 8 movies in total.

I do like Savers, since it had quite some cool stuff: cool Digimon and more Royal Knights then ever before. The Agumon from this season looks majorly weird though.

In any case, there is enough Digimon related stuff that you can still watch :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:39 pm

I'd prefer a nice layout of information, which people like to read, ABOVE double posting.
Slap me again and I'll bite!! O.o

About the movie, I forgot to add it.
But I'm no fan of Savers so please do not bother me with that.
Pretty please? :P
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Re: digimon craze?!?!??!

Postby ElpidioIII » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:54 am

| |
ElpidioIII
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Re: digimon craze?!?!??!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

i like Tamers the best so far, and the movies are pretty good but i think my favorite is the Digimon X-Evolution.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to Anime / Manga / Games