[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger

Postby systemkrash » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:44 pm

systemkrash
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lexica-chan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:49 pm

As goofy as it might seem, I've watched this show myself, too... the driving force behind this was that papa-fishie used to like boxing, something I myself never really grasped. So, to get a hint of insight, I thought I might give it a shot.

It actually wasn't bad, and I'm not a boxing person. Still am not, but I can at least understand it better. :)

I haven't verified how this story is supposed to go, though. Is it picking up where the first series left off, or is it restarting from ground zero? I think I heard that it was the latter, though I'm not 100% sure.
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lexica-chan » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Since this is one of the series coming out this season, I figure this would be a good addendum to this:

Episode 1 has now been fansubbed~ (And not by a two-bit fansubber, either. The newly restructured Frostii (Froth-Bite + Ureshii) just put it out.... and to be honest, I would never have expected them to fansub this series. Quite the surprise... but a welcome surprise, so I'll take it. :) )

So, for those eager to jump on the bandwagon and watch this series, a lil bit of rummaging around on your favorite torrent or DDL site should set you up quite nicely. :)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:08 am

This is quite a coinscidence... A friend of mine was talking about this anime yesterday as well...
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Return to Anime / Manga / Games