[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Dragonball Evolution
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Dragonball Evolution

Dragonball Evolution

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 pm

So I was browsing Youtube and I came across this....

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl47lCR-bYk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dl47lCR-bYk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Now I have mixed feelings about this....supposidely it's a spin-off of Dragonball....but I don't know...I'll most likely go see it because I like the Dragonball series (and it has Chow-Yun Fat as Master Roshi XD)....but who knows maybe this will blow my mind XD.

How does everyone else feel about this?
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 am

Nuuuuuuuuu You beat me in the post! :twisted:

Friday the 13th of March, perfect day for the movie. I hope it'll be good, since DBZ died years ago.

On a side note, they say the movie of Zelda will be released on April 1st. Perhaps it's not a joke since they made one of DBZ?
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:57 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Tand » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:01 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby VileMKII » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:02 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Hss » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:50 pm

What Vilemkii said.
But the only reason i'm probably gonna watch it is because its DBZ, and it used to be one of my favourite shows <.<
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby The Mimic » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Return to Anime / Manga / Games