[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Capcom Update! Monster Hunter Tri! *Release date*
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Capcom Update! Monster Hunter Tri! *Release date*

Capcom Update! Monster Hunter Tri! *Release date*

Postby cinos18702 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:56 pm

I don't know how many people here at RAMV have heard of or play Monster Hunter (MH) but it's an awesome game. I was first introduced to the game by Jeremy. When I first saw him playing MH I didn't like it for some reason but then soon I got the game and it turned out to be one of the most amazing games I've every played. Capcoms latest installment of the MH series is Monster Hunter 3 and it will be on the Wii. The first thing that came to my mind was the controls because all the MH games before this were on the PS2 and PSP. Well anyway the game was playable at TGS and I read that the controls weren't that bad. I looked at the MH3 TGS trailler and all I can say is WOW! They added so many things such as split screen play and under water combat. If you never played any MH games and you have a Wii you should diffidently look into this game.

Here is the link check it out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDew_fxeU4M

more info: http://www.reign-of-the-rathalos.com/mhfcontent/blog/
cinos18702
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Yes!!! Finally, a new trailer and it shows underwater hunting!! That's just awesome, I can't wait for this and it's about time we get another online MH title for the home console.

This seems to be shaping up very well and I can't wait to take the hunt online again with you Fred and Edison (Jamal too, if he plays).

Another must-have Wii title.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby SILVEI2 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 am

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:35 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 am

*REVIVES*

In case any of you don't know what Monster Hunter is, here's Monster Hunter Tri's Trailer...

It's definitely worth the wait, I want Monster Hunter Tri so bad. It's set to release March of 2010. I knew Capcom wouldn't let us down. I can't wait to get more updates.

Source:
http://kotaku.com/5280956/the-great-wii ... dule-caper

Seems legit enough

Most Monster Hunter fans will notice right away what they added to Monster Hunter Tri. Such as hunting new creatures, hunting underwater and the return of full online play.

Fortunately and unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) there will be subscription fees to play online, kinda like WoW or PSO/U. Capcom is storing all events and download-able content and characters (to reduce/stop the act of hacking) on their own servers which means the Wii's already limited internal memory will not be an issue. Which also means NO FRIEND CODES!! Monster Hunter Tri will play online just like the first Monster Hunter, meaning you enter random lobbies (whichever you want) and you have the choice to team up with friends or random people (or a combination of both) to go out and slay some creatures, gather some jewels and just have fun.

I'm pretty sure Capcom is allowing communication via USB keyboard, although it would be nice to use Wii speak as well, but I heard no word on that as of yet (my wii speak sits in my closet unused).
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:50 am

The game looks pretty interesting. I might get it since it looks like a good game.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm

There's a Demo on Playstation Network for PSP, I've got it, and Monster Hunter PWNS :D ! ^^
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby matt13346 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby matt13346 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Games out and it's pretty fun.... haven't gotten my hands on online yet since when i tried I was a bit confused XD

Wii Speak support for non-friends as well as friends
Keyboard support
No friendcodes

My name is "LunrEdge"
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 pm

So freaking awesome.
Oh Capcom you have done me right-

I'm not very far, but it is all very fun. The only thing I am bummed about would have to be the lack of bow and arrows. That's ok though, hammers and long sword are still super fun :D
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Ima try switch axe when I get a bit further but right now I'm using GS. I just bought parts for a Bowgun too, but idk exactly how it works yet.

Btw~ I'm not sure if it was my friends connection or not, but we tried Wii-speak and it sucked. I could understand what he was saying, but it was crackly too.

Also, Wii-speak isn't compatible with non-friends, but you can friend request anyone online XD so after you do that you can talk.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Ah! Yeah, a buddy of mine and I tries switch axe in the arena. It's really hard to get a handle on, but that's just me. On the other hand, I still really love the long sword. I can't wait to unlock it.

Just unlocked urgent quest for the erm.. Evil angler fish. Sounds fun!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Taiyoh » Sun May 30, 2010 4:24 pm

I've been using a Sword/Shield style, until I unlocked the Switch Axe, and tried it... I don't usually like the slow heavy weapons, but this thing is simply awesome. Even able to temporarily transform it into a Greatsword, just faster and stronger than a regular Greatsword. This thing has helped me slay some pretty nasty beasties so far.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Re: Capcom Update! Monster Hunter Tri! *Release date*

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 pm

I've settled down to the hammer. I really like smashing things in the head. How nice it is to disrupt a Rathalos charge, or send Uragann realing

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Return to Anime / Manga / Games