From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

I'll also show you a sweet dream next night

I'll also show you a sweet dream next night

Postby Lexica-chan » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:53 am

Well. As hinted by my occasional need to bite fansubbers or other means of... whatever you would prefer to call it.... I've been watching Vampire Knight this season, and ep 13 came out only about a day ago subbed by Shoku-dan. And even though I'm on dialup, it was definitely worth every agonizing moment/megabyte. :) (You know how sometimes, a show or movie is so anticipated, that it doesn't even meet the standards you hope for it to achieve? Ep 13 is definitely rare in that it doesn't fail to deliver, even in that final ep.)

Now, despite the name.... there's not THAT much blood. And there's not really any action scenes to speak of. But it certainly has the intrigue... and, well, Zero is special. <LOL>

<Eagerly awaits when a respectable fansubber catches up and finishes. I personally would have loved to have had the series done by Ureshii, but they dropped it after ep 2. *._.* I'm personally leaving the comparisons of the different releases until I'm back at uni, and downloading 200MB doesn't take me 12 hours.>

<Sustains myself for a while, by listening to the OP and ED singles.... I myself like 'still doll' and 'Kuroi Torikago' myself, from the ED single, but the OP isn't that bad, either>

Oh, yes, the subject line for this topic. This is how each episode ends... black screen, with that text printed at the bottom in red.
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Return to Anime / Manga / Games