[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Soul Eaters!! 0.o
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Soul Eaters!! 0.o

Soul Eaters!! 0.o

Postby Tand » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:04 am

Image basically the main characters

There's this awesome new anime based on a shounen manga by Ookubo Atsushi serialised in Shounen Gangan.

Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon technicians, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon technician and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.

This anime is kick ****! In my opinion this anime is "Bleach" done right.

here is a megaupload link for the first episode.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FV427RWY
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:19 am

I already knew this anime, since its the best one of the new season ^.^

Aside from that it has alot and I mean alot of girls I like :oops:

Anyways, a must see anime :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lexica-chan » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Nooooooooooooo.... <Stabs the large picture with a basketball>

*._.* Be kind to wimpy internet connections.... thumbnails, please?

<Recalls that conversation, too, with Pervert-nyu wanting to see this.....>

I'll wait until I can get a summary of the series, to decide if I'll get it. ;) In the meantime.... <Bites a staff member in the leg, waiting for Vampire Knight 13>
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby SILVEI2 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:52 pm

this anime is awesome.
im glad they have such a good balance of strong male and female charectures.
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby saikeraku » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:19 am

saikeraku
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Postby SILVEI2 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:42 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:37 am

I PM'ed SilveI2 the link to the site of Rumbel Subs.

They are one of the very few groups subbing the uncut version(Late Night Show).

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Gemini » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:46 am

I usually go to VEOH.com then download with their Veoh TV client. Gets it to me in the format they uploaded in, which I can change if I need to, and its downloaded in the quality it was uploaded, which is usually HQ.

I'll look at this one, too.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm

SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby SILVEI2 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 pm

SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to Anime / Manga / Games