[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Sonic and the Secret Rings
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Postby Tand » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey guys i was looking at pictures and trailers for this game, and I know some people who say it is a disgrace to Sonic but others say it is extremely fun. So i just want to know is it really THAT bad and if not should i buy it?
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 pm

I bet you that you saw that game in Gamestop's game day sale huh? LOL. i saw it too, but too bad, i don't have a Wii, so i couldn't get it. Um... about the game. Since it's on sale, why not just buy it for collection. Who cares what other think. Buy it and see for yourself.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Tand » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby matt13346 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Re: Sonic and the Secret Rings

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm

I really recommand it. The gameplay and graphics are really nice for one of the first game on the wii. Also there is a nice replay value. Tones of hidden secrets and mission's. I finished this game at 100% in like 1 week ( i'm a really hardcore gamer ) but if your a casual gamer like my friends then it should take you around 1 too 2 month to complete it.

Also you should try Sonic And The Black Knight it's the same a secret rings but you have a sword,3 other playable characters in 1 player,10x more mission, knight vs knight action :D and you can upgrade your sword or make new one's with item you collect in stages. Epic final boss and epic new transformation.

Oh and around this X-mas ( 2010 ) there will be a new sonic game that is called Sonic Colors. There isn't much info yet but hey here's the teaser:

* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 pm

In my truthful opinion..I would have to say that the game has its ups and downs. For the downs I guess that would be ones own personal opinion. For the ups, it was an amazing advancement for graphics and sounds. The gameplay wasn't bad and I love all the heavy speed running that occurs.

But I myself, I can't say I love all the games that are now coming out for Sonic but hey, everyone is different on videogames.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Exacly. I hate all the whiners on gametrailers when they say oh all sonic games sucks i won't play it. Your the one who sucks. You don't even try it so you have no rights to say it sucks.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Mhmm. Don't knock it till you try it. Maybe not all the new games now may live up to the legacy left behind by the classics but you can atleast show some respect to the series' and game designers and try it for once in your life instead of being ignorant towards it. Why people moan and groan about all the new games including the Sonic ones...i'll never know.

A game is a game. Just try it! :mrgreen:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm

You know what's funny. They all say sonic game sucks. Event the reviewing websites but if they sucks so bad...why are they selling really well? MKES NO SENSE!

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 pm

I think its because they can't let themselves get use to the new stuff and they're way to stuck on the past games which is kinda find but to flame the new games like they do...they are the kinda people that just have their heads stuck up a certain area. But just let them be them because if they can't accept the games now then they aren't true Sonic lovers. They're just posers. >.<
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Exacly. For my part everything that as the name ''sonic'' or anything related to sonic i love it. Sure some games are bether then other one's but i like them all. All they need to announce now is a Sonic The Fighter 2 : D

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Anime / Manga / Games