[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ergo Proxy
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ergo Proxy

Ergo Proxy

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:29 pm

So recently I started watching this anime after seeing pictures and what not for it a lot lately...and I must say I'm pretty hooked on it...it's really good so far and the story is compex but interesting...

Not even gonna bother to explain the story though because theres just to much and you'll have to figure it out on your own XD...But what I can tell you is the main character is Real Mayar and she is a inspector/investigator for this "Bureau"....and not only that but there are these cybernetic beings called "Autoraves" and a virus they can get called the "Cogito Virus"...complex indeed XD...

In a way the anime itself and Real remind me of Ghost In The Shell and Motoko...but I can assure you this is not at all similar in storyline...but the setting (futuristic city) does.

All in all I've watched 2 episodes and I must say so far it has got my attention and I reccomend it XD...

(Oh and AGF no claiming Real...I claim her....you can't have her just incase you decide you feel you should use your status as an "Anime Girl Lover" and claim her XD....if you do I will go to your house and drop kick you off a building...just kidding XD....)

"In a future where the world has been ravaged by a nuclear apocalyse, there exists salvation in a domed city named "Romdeau", where humans and their android servants, the autoreivs, live in. Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Real Mayar, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autoreiv partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases. She is soon attacked by a creature drawn to her which is neither human nor android, and learns about the mysterious phenomena called "Awakening", an event which draws her further into the case...and to the world beyond the limits of Romdeau."
- Written by pango -
Compliments of Animea.net
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:42 am

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Return to Anime / Manga / Games