[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The World Ends With ME? <---- Now that's a weird title.
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The World Ends With ME? <---- Now that's a weird title.

The World Ends With ME? <---- Now that's a weird title.

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:57 am

Yo, Michael here. This time, we will be discussing about Square Enix's new RPG game, The World Ends With You. Recently, upon my friend's nagging, I've downloaded this game. It's only been a day since i started and whoa... O.o i fell in love with it. Some of you may have played it, or might have even beat it, i don't care, because i love it. Well, anyway, the whole point of opening the topic is because i want to hear everyone's thought on this game.

Here's one of my thought. Mobility. There's a lot of moving, and the dragging system sucks. When battling, dragging around the character, accidentally makes it attacks, and so i that's what i dun like. Also, the controlling two character thing. It's new to me, but it seems kind of interesting.

What's cool is the story. My god, the story, after playing half an hour, you just can't stop. You would want to know what's gonna happen next. That's what keeps you playing. That's what i love about.

Now it's your turn. share your thought. feel free. now be sure to have fun with this game, cause... you will have fun. LOL.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Gemini » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:46 am

Of course it kicks @$$. Its from the studio that made Kingdom Hearts. The story in Kingdom Hearts is SOO deep, I get lost sometimes ._.

>.<; I SOOO gotta get this game. Now you said you DOWNLOADED it? How, and what system is it for?
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby SILVEI2 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:30 am

http://www.theworldendswithyou.com/

this is the first time hearing this game and just by reading the story i think its badass and its a sure seller for me, i feel kind of bad for selling my ds thou T_T but ill still buy it either way JUST BECAUSE it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts

go to that link if u wanna find out more
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:52 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby SILVEI2 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:52 pm

SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:34 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:01 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Greiga Master » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:05 pm

I did not like this game to much it was pretty annoying.

The Zone for Rockman EXE!
Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games