[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Devil May Cry 4 *SPOILERS*
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Devil May Cry 4 *SPOILERS*

Devil May Cry 4 *SPOILERS*

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm

So just recently Devil May Cry 4 came out for the Xbox360 and lately I've been looking at a lot of videos and Spoilers of it on Youtube.

And I've been a big fan of the DMC series since the beggining and it's one of my most favorite game series'.

So I'm wondering if anybody has it yet and has beaten it and could answer some questions of mine...or we could just discuss about how bada** Dante , Vergil, and Nero are XD.

In DMC4 I'm wondering so far since it surrounds Vergil a lot, that since Nero has Vergil's right arm and is constantly called a demon...Is he like some reincarnated form of Vergil (Since he kinda looks like him) or does he just have his right arm and is really only human?
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:26 am

I don't have DMC4 but I know alot about it.

I think DMC4 doesn't surround Vergil much I think he wasn't even mentioned once.
The right arm of Nero isn't or wasn't vergil err.... whatever he just isn't vergil or related to him.
He is just human with a right arm that somehow turned demonic.
And if you wonder why Vergil's sword the Yamato is in it that is because the Yamato originally was sparda's sword and was used to seal the demonic gate to earth and of course because sparda used it, it has some power of him in there.
The sword is absorbed by Nero's devil bringer which gains him the power of devil trigger and during devil trigger Yamato appears to be used as his weapon of choice instead of the Red Queen.

Well that's how I understand it
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:07 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Tand » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:47 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Return to Anime / Manga / Games