[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Final Fantasy 13 Versus
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Final Fantasy 13 Versus

Final Fantasy 13 Versus

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:58 pm

There is nothing either good or bad. but thiking makes it so.

William Shakespear

An isolated nation protected by an ancient line of kings. A Modern Civilization alive with the chrystal's songs of swords and sorcery. A lone kingdom fighting to forestall the other world imposing its heretic order. The Struggle for the final chrystal is merely a prologue to a chronicle of a new era.

Final Fantasy XIII Versus PS3. 2008-2009
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby KingForte » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:16 am

you could give credit to where ever you got that from :P since I know it wasnt written by you ;P
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:14 am

i shall tell you. i like to share my information ^.^

So. the text i wrotte about the game was not copy pasted :P it is the text that is said in the Trailer of FFXIIIVersus.

it explain the story as the video goes. it has been set for 2008-2009. for PS3 of course. so yes. i got from the commercial. i hope it helped you KF ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Return to Anime / Manga / Games