[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Matt's Music Mix
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Matt's Music Mix

Matt's Music Mix

Postby matt13346 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:47 pm

(My voice gives me super strenght Screw the rules I have green hair rawr!)

Lol jk i am being random but i think it's good i rember that game it was fun!
KEEP IT UP IF NOT THEN I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DO THIS TO YOU!!!!Image

jk jk jk
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby matt13346 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:53 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:09 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Lok » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:09 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby ChaosEdge » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:30 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:25 am

ok double post sorry XD

but matt I listened to your mixes and....their good but I think they could be a lot better...like if your gonna do a sneakman mix...don't use parts from Funky Dealer...that defeats the whole purpose of a Sneakman mix when you add parts from another song to it...also you can really tell when you just switched from the sneakman remix to the original sneakman...you should have put the sneakman remixs beat and mixed it in with the original sneakman therefore changing it up a bit cause I expected the original sneakman to come up after the remix after the first time you did it and most music mixers do something unexpected so you don't know whats gonna happen in the song...

but I guess thats kinda hard when your just using Vegas :) ...maybe you should use a music mixing program or something like that if you wanna keep going with this....I know my dad has some on his computer since he makes his own music...but don't get me wrong I liked it ^.^
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Well, like I said, it's one of my first time mixing 2 songs together. i know I have done "this" before, but I was just tweaking the same song.

Oh and...I can't believe that you of all ppl can't tell when it goes to the Remix to the original XD Ahh but w/e, at least I know what I gotta work on. Previous post by others didn't really tell me how it was , but just said something like "nice job" and etc. I gotta take the first critic to heart XD.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to Anime / Manga / Games