[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Online Games
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Online Games

Online Games

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:46 pm

this topic is for those of us to enjoy playing a good Online game ^.^
heres a small list of games I own that I play online with.

Valva Games
Half-Life
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Opposing Forses
Natural Slection (MOD)
Sven Co-Op (MOD)
Team Fortress
Half-Life 2 Death Match
Counter-Strike Source
Day Of Defeat Source

Blizzard Games
StarCraft
StarCraft Brood War
Warcraft 3 Rain of Choas
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Lucas Arts
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy

MMORG Games
Guild Wars (dont play it much >.>)
World of Warcraft (stopped playing it)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Shadow » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:06 pm

-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:39 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:13 am

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:08 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby rockx_exe » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:41 pm

Well I mostly play mmorpgs

like:
Conquer online[Current Game I'm usually playing]
Flyff
Runescape
Thang Online
Silkroad Online

Well i do play some warcraft (doTa) but still im a newbie to it and I rarely play it :lol:

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:49 pm

haha, im cheep! i play free online games,
i play
Diablo II
Diablo II Lord of Destruction
starcraft
starcraft brood war
their all very fun though :D
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:52 pm

OMG Sweat... you have SCBW (StarCraft Brood War) any time you wanna play and im not busy, I would be happy to play it with you.. (I play on West)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:05 pm

yeh! ok, i havent been on in a while, ill make a new name on west,i usualy am on east, but i cant get on for a while, my name on east though is .. eather desperado5 or... i think i may have used battleready22 ...
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:17 pm

Last edited by Weapon of Light on Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dragon Soul » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:52 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby ZXVanX » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:42 pm

i play metroid prime hunters online and il play megaman ZN online for sure
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby matt13346 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:46 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby King Monkey » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:05 am

I play guildwars alot ^.^
Mess With The Monkey U Get Owned LoL
King Monkey
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby AnalogikMan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:39 pm

Lol what a MMO mess ><

i'm playing alot L2 (lineage2) on priv serv...
even if ppl on my server r highly retarded >< (and really young -.-)
AnalogikMan
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games