[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Sonic Rush Adventure!!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sonic Rush Adventure!!

Sonic Rush Adventure!!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:48 pm

A new Sonic game for the DS set to release a little later (Autumn/Fall of '07). This game features the same type of game play as Sonic Rush, but with extras and more 2.5D game play.
It seems that this game has a new villain named "Whiskers" a pirate. The game also seems to revolve around a pirate/ life on the sea, theme. You'll find yourself defeating more robots, skeletons and the rushing through lands filled with Dinosaurs.
Game play will include a weird form of 3d-ish water skiing, and boss battles that are suppose to take up both of the DS's screens (Good-bye annoying side-kick)

Some images from:Sonic Cult (Sorry if I'm breaking any rules)
http://www.sonic-cult.org/upcoming/rush_adventure/

Pretty exciting huh?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Agrok » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Hopefully Sonis Rush Adventure is going to be a must-play DS title like Sonic Rush was! I can't wait! Autumn is going to be HUGE this year!

We've got Megaman: Starforce, Sonic Rush Adventure, Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass( I think...), all coming out in the Fall! A gamer's equivlant to a shopping spree!! ^.^
I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:14 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:04 pm

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:44 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:16 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:25 am

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:09 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:59 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:04 am

I know how you feel GunnerEXE, there's more characters now. Just how many are there now. Anyway, there ideas of new characters are just getting lamer and lamer. What happen to the old original.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Synchro-Kun » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:38 pm

....There goes my money in my piggy bank. D:

If it's the same as Rush then I am definitely getting it.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby BladeBass99 » Fri May 04, 2007 9:27 am

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat May 05, 2007 12:39 am

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:38 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games