[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Nintendo Ds Web Browser
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Nintendo Ds Web Browser

Nintendo Ds Web Browser

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:06 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:46 pm

if you could find more information on this please? casue i think i just had a spasem of greatness
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:40 am

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:57 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:28 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:52 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:20 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:36 am

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby XHunter » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 am

I wouldn't say that the DS browser is the Wii's internet channel simply because they are both using Opera. May I remind you that this DS Web Browser was out in Japan way before the Wii was released. Also the DS Web Browser is not DS Lite Exclusive.

There is a DS Lite and a DS version of the Opera Web Browser. What is different between the two versions? simple! The difference between the Original DS and the DS Lite version of the Web Browser is the size of the expansion pack which goes in the GBA Slot (Slot-2).

The expansion pack for the DS Lite version is smaller and thus won't fit into the Original DS's GBA Slot (Slot-2). Furthermore, the expansion pack is required (has to be in the DS's Slot-2) for the DS Web Browser to work.

So trying the DS Web Browser without the expansion pack in, will result in it not working.

Also from doing some research, I've found out that the Original DS expansion pack for the DS Web Browser may work in the DS Lite since it is the regular size of a GBA Cart, It will just hang out a bit like the GB games in a GBA.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:17 am

so i have to buy the one with no expansion pack*has old ds* andm i dont have a wii, so what are you talking about?

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:16 am

and this rate battleready, smile and nod. It's the answer to everything when you are clueless =P

i hadn't heard that part, but thanks for the info X *jumps for joy* INTERNET IS STILL MINE!!!!! WOOT!~
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby XHunter » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:37 pm

BattleReady22, both the DS and the DS Lite version of the DS Web Browser comes with a expansion pack. The size of the expansion pack just differs depending on what version of the DS you have.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Oh, ok thanks
now whats this about the web browser, im realy confused, i dont have a wii, so i apologize for my extreem slowness in not relizeing what we are talking about. also, is it touch screen?

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:47 pm

lol, I wouldn't worry about the Wii thing. I was simply commenting on something that Matrixman.Exe had said.

What are are talking about is this
http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2006/02/15/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR2yfhBSvR0

A Internet Browser (Web Browser) for the Nintendo DS. In short, a program which allows you to surf the web via your DS.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:56 pm

wait...so..If i buy the Browser...it'll come with a expansion pack so it'll work with my older DS? (Doesnt have a Lite -_- )
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games