[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Official Game List Topic!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The Official Game List Topic!

Re: The Official Game List Topic!

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 am

My copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game for the NES came in today from Amazon. It only cost my $5 something used and $3.99 shipping. Overall, not a half bad deal for an awesome classic.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 am

I post my list of Megaman games:

Here is my collection:

Rockman 1 J Megaman 1 US
Rockman 2 J Megaman 2 US
Rockman 3 Megaman 3 US
Rockman 4 J Megaman 4 US
Rockman 5 J Megaman 5 US
Rockman 6 Megaman 6 US
Rockman 7 Megaman 8
Megaman 9 Megaman 10 (DL)
Rockman & Forte
Megaman Legend 1
Megaman Legend 2
Megaman Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Megaman Battle & Chase
Rockman Soccer
Rockman power battle (arcade mother board)
Rockman power fightes (arcade mother board) (i have a Arcade machine)
Rockman strategy (de Chine)
Rockman power battle et fighter (neo geo poket) (with the neo geo poket)
Rockman Complete Works ( Rockman 1,2,3,4,5,6 et X7)
Super Adventure Rockman
Rockman World
Rockman World 2
Rockman World 3
Rockman World 4
Rockman World 5
Rockman X (jp)
Rockman X3 (jp)
Megaman X5
Rockman X7
Megaman ZX
Megaman ZXA
Megaman Star Force 1
Megaman Battle Network 1
Megaman Battle Network 2
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle chip challenge
Megaman Battle Network 4 (2 versions)
Rockman EXE 4 (2 versions jp)
Rockman exe 4,5
Megaman Battle Network 5 (2 versions for the navi mode)
Megaman Battle Network Double Team DS (version DS)
Megaman Battle Network 6 (2 versions)
Rockman EXE 6 (jp les deux versions)

61 games (differents)
Classic EXE rules for me >3
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Good! Now list the Non-Rockman related games and you'll have followed the purpose of this topic.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

I forgot to add my copy of Pokemon White for the Nintendo DS on my games list. I've had it since release :P I also forgot to add Castle Crashers to the PSN and Portal 2 for the PC.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Sun May 08, 2011 3:16 pm

STEAM SALE!!! Updated my PC gaming list and added Battlefield : Bad Company 2 to my list :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Added Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + Fury, Infamous and Little Big Planet to my Playstation 3 titles (Thank you multiple PSN accounts :P) and LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation to my PSP titles.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 am

Well actually I have two US PSN accounts, one Canadian, and one Japanese.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Curse you Steam!!!

Added Magika, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, and VVVVVV for the PC, The Last Guy and Echochrome for the Playstation 3, Minna no Sukkiri and Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida or 2 for the PSP, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 3DS
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Just updated my PC, PSP, PS3, and PS Vita games list. Funny enough I had forgotten to add in Diablo, Diablo II and its expansion for all these years.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Wed May 09, 2012 2:33 am

Added Gravity Rush for the Vita. Dr. Chaos and The Battle of Olympus for the NES. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, Rockman X, Rockman X2, Rockman X3, and U.N Squadron to the SNES. Mega Man Xtreme and Mega Man Xtreme 2 for the Gameboy.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 am

You know you need to update this again bro.. you do

:lol:
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga / Games