[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Looking for new challengers.
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Looking for new challengers.

Looking for new challengers.

Postby ColonelBen » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:56 pm

well i know for a fact that a few of you guys have hamachi so that's why i opened this topic to say that i'm looking for challengers who are willing to face me. if you want to see how good i am here is a link to my profile on youtube with a few of my battles. .post if you want a netbattle.
I'm fighting something I can't escape, can't kill, can't hide from, and can't forget... My destiny.

The Rockman Gaming Site.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/rockmangamin ... hp?act=idx

EXE Network
http://z8.invisionfree.com/EXE_Network/ ... p?act=site
ColonelBen
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby XHunter » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:18 pm

sure, I would be glad to net battle you sometime. Just allow me to reinstall Hamachi and play you in a few games.

If you wanna start up a match, IM me on AIM or MSN and if im awake / at my computer, I'll see what I can do :P

Also, I'll be moving this to the Rockman game forums.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ColonelBen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:41 pm

I'm fighting something I can't escape, can't kill, can't hide from, and can't forget... My destiny.

The Rockman Gaming Site.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/rockmangamin ... hp?act=idx

EXE Network
http://z8.invisionfree.com/EXE_Network/ ... p?act=site
ColonelBen

Postby AXMAN11224 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:48 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Looking for new challengers.

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 pm

I would love to play with someone online. I just need to get a save file with everything i'm ready to kick some ****.
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Rockman EXE