[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman EXE The Medal Operation, Videos
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman EXE The Medal Operation, Videos

Rockman EXE The Medal Operation, Videos

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 am

My first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN1LX-w0vk

I will do some videos of this game ^^
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: Rockman EXE The Medal Operation, Videos

Postby XHunter » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Nice :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:03 am

Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 am

After watching your videos I'm filled with mixed emotions. I really like the fact that I get to see these games in action, but on the other hand I'm sad I can not play them T_T. You'll have to show me some day just how you went through the process of ordering these arcade machines.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Silvershard » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

I am truly envious!!! Question!!! Where? And how much???
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 am

For Medal Operation, i bought here:
http://www.knt-com.info/english/e-index.html

And it's really expensive, more than 4000$ (with fee, foreign custom and all..)
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to Rockman EXE