[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Which are the hardest navis?
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Which are the hardest navis?

Which are the hardest navis?

Postby PhantomBen » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 am

Well, how the topic's name says

For you Which are the hardest navis in the games?

For me are
Thunderman (BN4) - Because the clouds that sorrounds you and paralises you, the first time i tried to get the SP chip, took me so much battles, i almost cried T__T

Sharkman (BN1) - And it is not because he is my favorite navi, In the game, he killed me many time until i could get Sharkman V3 D: So much pain with the three Sharkmans xD- He also hurts you so much with a single atack D:

Shademan (BN4) - The diference between Shademan from BN5 and BN4 is that in BN4 he turns in bats when you hit him and you have to guess which is the real one and then shoot him.

That's for me. My BN reason to cry Dx More than BassGS, BX or Serenade xD
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to Rockman EXE