[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Why pokemon is better than EXE???
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Why pokemon is better than EXE???

Why pokemon is better than EXE???

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't understand why pokemon have always a lot a games...because it's from nintendo?

Exe have a different game, but i think, for the tactic, EXE is better, harder and fast since exe 4 without the experience points (in exe 1) it's the most interesting action/rpg!!
Now, for the EXE, it's the end, but Inafune is in Inti creates team now (yes! :? ) And, he want just a ZX3...not Exe,
I hope, capcom can do a new games, a OSS2? why not but a real REMAKE, not a simple remake XD

I played Pokemon there was a few years, for me now, it's boring, always the same tactic, without reflex...but the fans love pika pika pikachuuuuuu...a children game.

It's not the same game, yes but i think this because i have seen a topic in capcom unity where it speak of EXE/Pokemon....grrr

Sorry for my bad english ^^;
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: Why pokemon is better than EXE???

Postby PhantomBen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:35 pm

I don't think that pokemon is better than Rockman but they are still awesome games
Each game of pokemon has something new and cool, kids can play it but older persons enjoy it more than kids xD
But you can't say that pokemon games are all the same because that's not true. With a new pokemon game there are a lot of new feautures and strategys that makes it a very cool game

I rather Rockman.exe obviously because has a better gameplay, history and is Rockman xD
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Reiko » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Why is Pokemon better than EXE? You really want me to answer that question?

Because Pokemon gives you over 300 different characters to custom moves, name and abilities, use them at their advantages against others bla bla, same concept as EXE almost, simply bigger.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 am

10000 pokemon is not necessary to do a great gameplay XD

It's always the same gameplay in pokemon, One vs One.
By exemple, Exe 1, exe 4 and 6 have a lot of differences, transformations, gameplay, story.

Pokemon, it's just always 1vs1, not fun or a little. I prefer play with Yu gi ho...

Pokemon is cool but it's too simple, just for casual gamer.
A pokemon game is just better than a megaman battlechip challenge but not better than EXE 3 or 4. ;)

I prefer play with charts, or hones sheet chisel XD

Exe is really more complete for a tactical/action game. The best.
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Reiko » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 am

Why do you bring Yu Gi Oh into this? you said EXE and Pokemon

EXE is1 on 1 too, like Pokemon, and no way in hell, Pokemon is as hardcore as EXE, I know some Pokemon freaks are who really into it and no one's of a match for them.

EXE might be more complete but w/e. I still rather EXE to pokemon too, but still.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby PhantomBen » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:12 pm

I think i am a Pokemon freak too
I spend more than 300 hours in a pokemon game, in emerald was almost 500 hours. There are thousand of combinations and ways to train a pokemon, let's say his nature, stats and moves wich makes you to have a strategy. In Exe has a better gameplay for me still, i don't spend as many hours as a pokemon game but i still prefer EXE than pokemon too. More fun at battling and custom Megaman and the folder. The history and oh god it's Megaman ;D
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Reiko » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

What else can I add to this? lol you said it all bro. ^
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:12 pm

And the EXE game are not ONLY with ROCKMAN!
There are the netnavis too:
Rockman exe 4 tournament mode (woodman, fireman...)
Rockman exe 4,5 Real operation (starman, napalmman, iceman ect...)
Rockman exe 5 (Meddy, Toadman...)
Rockman exe 6 with fulll playable netnavis (Slashman, Tenguman...)
And the battlechips are different everytimes.

Exe 1-3 are more the same than exe 4 => 6

4, 4.5, 5 and 6 have a very good gameplay, custom mode and navis mode ^.^

Pokemon, it's more a RPG than a ACTION/RPG, i like when there is the move...and the musics in rockman EXE are EPIC (Exe 4 boss battle, Nebula...)! :twisted:

I hope you understand my english XD
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby VileMKII » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:11 pm

The reason is that pokemon is longer. You have more things to collect in it, as the 10000 pokemon themselves, and then you have the various moves you can teach them, and level up to their highest level. In all reality, pokemon has more to do. Rockman.EXE is just go through the game, get all the chips, beat the secret world, done. Dosn't take more than a month to get through it.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby PhantomBen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:35 pm

And don't forget that just beating the game is the beginning
the true fun is battling againts your friends and training with estrategies for beating them.

Exe doesn't have wi-fi connection D:
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 am

But exe have some real battlechips who can be in the game with the battlechipgate....Pokemon have? ^^

Exemple: EXE 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yYs5IMIH6s
EXE 4,5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=134EIpGu9pU

EXE without navi mode and battlechip mode = Pokemon
EXE with navi mode and battlechips mode > all for me
:mrgreen:

Pokemon is not really tactic, it's just a RPG some a card game...it's simple. The gameplay never change, we can't fight with 2 pokemon or with other things, always the same thing
The action/rpg EXE change a lot with custom, tactic Chips and modes..not for the RPG pokemon.
Anyways, i prefer a action/tactical game than a rpg....
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby PhantomBen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 am

But i have seen o__o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsIYm4U9sQ8

After Pokemon red/blue, i wanted a 2vs2 with Gold/Silver...

And now with Black/White it's 3VS3!!, pokemon will be very good! :mrgreen:
Possible combo? Cool.

Pokemon must have a better gameplay and now it has. :wink:
But i prefer Rockman exe always :P
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to Rockman EXE