[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 am

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:03 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 am

OH MAN! OH MAN! The more I hear, the more psychotic I get!

I think this might be a good way to suck my friends who are into RnR and reel them into EXE. I sure hope the chip folders are redone, they were so annoying in BN1.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 am

Hey! updated with video and stuff.

ALSO on the main site, one of the new updates has a picture of a boy. ( He looks either like the guy who runs Gospel, or Hub, but guessing by the clothes, Gospel...?) ((I'll try and translate, anyone want to help/? haha
Edit: here is that picture~
Edit 2 : Daisey pointed out the differences, but still.. haha
ImageImage
Last edited by BattleReady22 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm

It's Shun, the gospel kid. You can see it by the hair.
Hub has no hair on his forhead, as shown in the Battlenetwork game. 8)

But YEEY that he returns!!
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby VileMKII » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:41 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm

BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Maybe the OSS project was cut-chort, just like they did with the Anime.

Or could it be seen as a pilot/demo/intro for a new game, telling the story between EXE and SS (or a part of it). It would be very hard to realize though, because they'll need to explain every little detail on Lan's and Subaru's life. We'll lose track of the young Lan we know from EXE and encounter more scum trying to take over the internet. We'll see the world grow into space and maybe even the story on planet AM.

Uhh... come to think of it, maybe i'm just overreacting. O.o
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Silvershard » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Re: Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Did this out in stores or on the net? ( i duno i just found this post so i do not know nothing )

Hope it has an english version because if i play jap version i'm surely gona get lost a little ^^'

I'm glad that is like the old EXE because...i duno...the SF games are nice but the 3D fights are kinda weird.
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Offical Topic

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star has only been released in Japan. If you really wanted to play the game and didn't mind reading a strategy guild written on the net, than your in luck. Because Rockman EXE OSS's walkthrough and story is exactly the same as the original Mega Man Battle Network. The only difference is that they add in an extra mission where you have too [spoiler]save roll from Clockman and you meet up with Shooting Star Rockman[/spoiler]. At the end of the mission / chapter, everything returns too normal besides you have the option to play as with Rockman.EXE or [spoiler]a copy of Shooting Star Rockman[/spoiler]. [spoiler]The ending is the same as well[/spoiler].
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman EXE