[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - What does program "SoulClen" do?
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

What does program "SoulClen" do?

What does program "SoulClen" do?

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:02 pm

I found a program called "SoulClen" in a terminal inside Higsby's Chipshop in MMBN5. I installed the new program but can't figure out what it is doing for me? I had to trade a "JustcOne" megachip for it so I hope this wasn't a waste.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Silvershard » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 am

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:29 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 am

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Silvershard » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 pm

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Re: What does program "SoulClen" do?

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm

...well i guess i'm a bad netbattler because i always use dark chips XD

I play on emulator and i use the no -1hp AR so i can use dark chip all ever i want. Give me 30 in the game and megaman is already in dark mode for the rest of the game XD
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: What does program "SoulClen" do?

Postby PhantomBen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am

I got that program in BN4 but i didn't knew for why...so it is for the Dark Soul. Then is useless for me too :(
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to Rockman EXE