[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman.EXE favorite characters(Game and/or Anime)
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Overall favorite Rockman.EXE character

Blues
8%
Elecman
4%
Forte
31%
Rockman.EXE
15%
Shadowman
12%
Another Character
31%

Total votes : 26

Rockman.EXE favorite characters(Game and/or Anime)

Rockman.EXE favorite characters(Game and/or Anime)

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:50 pm

I would like to know your overall fav character and the other ones you like alot(of the Battle Network games and/or the anime).

Please note that I like all mentioned characters, but I like some more then others

For me:

Overall favorite character(like I have to tell): Roll

Other female characters I like alot: Medi, Shuko, Jasmine, Meiru, Kero, Ring, Iris(human version) and Iris(navi version)

Female characters I like a bit less then the above: Anetta, Tamako, Miyuki, Sakurako, Chirol and Yaito

Male characters I like alot: Colonel, Yamatoman, Metalman, ForteCrossRockman, Searchman, Killerman, Tenguman, Judgeman, Zero, RockmanDS and Laserman

Male characters I like a bit less then the ones above: Darkman, Prisman, Rockman.EXE, Forte, Punk, Beastman, Fireman, Knightman, Magnetman, Chargeman, Hinoken, Raoul, Tomahawkman, Thunderman, Hatman, Swordman, Blues, Shadowman, Needleman and Glyde

I might have forgot some and will add those later on(if I missed some)

I might like alot of characters, but that isn't difficult with a series with that many characters
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Sat May 26, 2007 11:37 am, edited 32 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Dragon Soul » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:12 pm

My favorite Rockman.exe character is Burnerman hands down. I had totally loved him in the episode of the final battle between him and Rockman. Which in other words was Eps. 30 of Axess. That episode nearly killed me with laughter. And he looked awsome in the game too.

Number 2 would have to be Bubbleman. O.o That's right, he is in my top 3 for his pure comedy, annoyance, and persistance. Gotta love that little guy *blubblub*

Number 3 is the good, well bad, old Forte. You can never beat the classics. It was always fun to fight him in the game and great to see him in the show. (Thought he was a female net navi due to the dubbed voice.)
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby OMEGA » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:06 pm

SHADOW SHADOW SHADOWMAN XD, yeah well that is my fav forever and ever until they release another cool ninja navi ;), well my second option would have been Forte for obvious reasons ^^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Zero is best

Postby Shadowii2 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:44 am

My favourite caharacter in BN game is Forte and in anime is Zero ^.^
Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Sonic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:31 pm

I'd say Forte for both the Games and the Anime. Zero looks wierd in the exe series.
Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Armor Bass » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:58 am

Armor Bass

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:17 pm

I really like searchman he is just pure awesomeness...and i also like Fireman he is my second favorite because he is a really good navi

and so much better than burnerman IMO...
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby BladeBass99 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:43 am

My favorite is R-Rockman Beast style. Too bad it was only used once.

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby ZeroZZ » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:19 pm

I'll admit it; I'm a hopeless fanboy. My favorite characters (in no particular order) are:

Enzan/Blues
Laika/Searchman
Barrel/Colonel
Miyabi/Shadowman
ZeroZZ
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby DreamSword » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:06 pm

DreamSword
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:00 pm

ENZAN!!!!

other favorites:Bass (yeah!), Blues, Iris(Both forms)<3, too many too list

EDIT: Ryuusei No Rockman my favorite character is Hibiki Misora <333333
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Kayorei » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Kayorei

favorite character is ...

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:58 pm

i absolutly love forte in the manga but i like blues in the shows.
DEMONSLAYER

Postby narushi » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:45 am

Hello!

Please visit my site: www.megaman-horizons.com
narushi

Re: Rockman.EXE favorite characters(Game and/or Anime)

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Girl navi: hum............Well i guess it would be Roll because she's kawai and funny.

Male navi: Bass because he's so badass you need to find him to fight him. He's too awsome too be the final boss XD.....and he can probably kick any navi's ****...even megaman if he really want to.
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Rockman EXE