[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Help wanted-ppl who have all S chips in MMBN5
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Help wanted-ppl who have all S chips in MMBN5

Help wanted-ppl who have all S chips in MMBN5

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 am

Ok, The title says it all. I need help in MegaMan Battle Network 5 Team Colonel. I am trying to open the door that requires all S (standard) chips. I only need 6 and I have no idea what areas to fight in now! If anyone knows where to get these chips post what you know. Even if it is just the name of the chip.

I need:
79-AirSpin3
91-CusVolt3
108-(I think this is a mudwave or something)
115-TimeBim3
126-???
129-RedFrut3

If anyone has ANY information I would LOVE IT!!!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Re: Help wanted-ppl who have all S chips in MMBN5

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:23 am

79-AirSpin3
End5 - Undernet2 - Nebula6 - Liberation Nebula3 bonus panel

91-CusVolt3
Oran3 - Nebula 6 - Liberation Nebula5 bonus panel

108- [ MUDWAVE ]
End4 - Undernet4 - Nebula6 - Liberation Nebula1 bonus panel

115-TimeBim3
Liberation Nebula 1 & 3 bonus panel

126- [ SILENCE ]
?

129-RedFrut3
?

Btw... Lvl 3 chips are always in the hard areas. I gues you didn't search Nebula 4-5-6??
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Silence requires you to open the first nebula hole (levling up the viruses once) You can find the MuteAnt virus in the message board in nebula hideout, or you can find it the squirl computer.

Open both nebula doors, and the Apple Virus (version 3) is in one of the nebula computers.
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Return to Rockman EXE