[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Battle Network 5 ToB / ToC / DT Help Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Battle Network 5 ToB / ToC / DT Help Topic

Battle Network 5 ToB / ToC / DT Help Topic

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:25 am

The Official Battle Network 5 Team of Blues / Team of Colonel / Doulble Team Help topic

Stuck in the game and dont know what to do? Well ask away here
just make sure you obey these rules.

Last edited by XHunter on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:20 am

someone know how to get the hubBatc?? it looks cool with so many effects.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Dragon Soul » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:40 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Dark Shadow » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:44 pm

-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Shadowmega » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:22 pm

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:07 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Lok » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:43 am

uh i read a guide in gamesfaqs and hubatch is in the guide. Since everyoe can't get it, i think it doesnt exist in mnbn. i better give up finding it. :?

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:05 am

The Saito chip is in MBN5, but I think it's japanese-exclusive... Not sure though.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Guardian_of_Fire » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:37 am

hey does anyone know where forte is in this game (as in when you fight him you get the forte icon on the title screen) and if you need something to open a door to get to forte please tell me what i need.

and could anyone help me find a site where i can get the guide for megaman battle network 5 team colonel and team protoman(i have team colonel)
Guardian_of_Fire

Postby Dark Sonic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:59 pm

Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:12 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Sonic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:25 pm

Oops. Sorry about that. I didn't even notice the spoiler tag was there. What's with the white lines over the words, did I post something I wasn't supposed to? :?:
Nice sig
Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:30 pm

I put the spoiler tag over your words because you said "Major spoilers!"

to see whats under it, simply highlight the text with the spoilers over it... keeps everyone safe from reading stuff from the game they don't want to read.

For Example

[spoiler]Rockman is really Megaman in the US and in EUR[/spoiler]

lol ok that was a poor example... but you get the point -.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby cinos18702 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm

matt13346 can't get the tp chip in his Colonel file.
he has it in his Protoman file but not in his Colonel file.

Can he still get the tp chip in his Colonel game even tho he beat the game

ps:he beat the Colonel file before starting the Protoman game
cinos18702
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Next

Return to Rockman EXE