[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Battle Network 5 ToB / ToC / DT Help Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Battle Network 5 ToB / ToC / DT Help Topic

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:22 pm

what a bummer...no1 can help? I'm really stuck XD with this whole TP chip thing....
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:34 pm

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 pm

3Rd ACDC 4th Square There find way to Oran, Open its center! I spoke with some dude in ACDC 3, Then a program, And Now I'm in Oran Area 1, What Should I do next ? ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:56 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Silvershard » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 am

I'm am so close to the end of this game I can FEEL the power of Forte nearby I must take him out before I go insane! I understand how to unlock the doors in Nebula area 6 but the big door telling me to defeat the darkness within me I have no clue how to unlock. Where do I go to fight all the navis in order to open the doors? How do I unlock the huge door? And how do I enhance my chances at fighting the required navis in the game? Any tips for fighting Forte?

I realise this is alot at once but help with what you know and we can work from there. XD
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Previous

Return to Rockman EXE