[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Which Navi would you chose
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Which Navi would you chose

Postby ZXVanX » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ZeroX » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:53 pm

AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby SILVEI2 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 am

Simply put... Blues.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Silvershard » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:50 am

I was browsing the old post and found this and said to myself: "I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER POSTED ON THIS!!!" Then again it was during the time I moved and had no internet......

I would use my own navi I made. And I think everyone should know his name by now, Silvershard :lol: !!!

But if I had to choose someone from the series, I would have to fight AGF over Roll-chan, then get my ticket punched by him! Blast him back to Europe! Then get him by a P.A. and give up and let him have Roll-chan :(

After losing to AGF I would choose MegaMan EXE. (And have HIM kick the %$@# out of AGF so I could have Roll-chan) :P XD
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Hmmmmm Cyber Peacock was living in the net so by theroy he could be a net navi and I would love to have him, as Peacock are my fav animal.

However I assume that most would disagree with Peacock being one so I would have to say Quickman. I loved him ever scence MM2 so why not now? Also I could dress like Speedy Dave! Hoho, I would always be in cosplay!
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

For me HEATMANEXE, because he is a good netnavi for a no-ultimate navi ^.^

But i don't like Mr Match, against Plantman, he didn't give the battlechips for Heatmanexe.....grrrrr
And this design is AWESOME! A devil zippo :twisted:

And Searchmanexe, but just because he is cool on rockman exe 4,5....(for my record x) )
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Re: Which Navi would you chose

Postby shawntails » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Well i duno if it count but it would be either MegamanDS or Bass.

Seriously I would prefer Bass because...he's so badass he's too good to be the final boss of the game. He's like screw you,you wanna find me then complete your freaken chip collection and find me. YOUR NOT WORTHY!!!!

...and he's overpowered but because he's too kind he let megaman win the battles so the players can finish the game XD
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

I'd have to choose my main man the Zero Virus Navi...he's not evil...just misguided and heavily mysterious. But even so I would love to be him not because...well he's Zero, but because there are many things I personally don't know about him as the true Navi but he could be on of the greatest assests to Megaman and all of his friends on the Net.

If I could be him you can be sure that any new rival that shows up (and that includes the WWW if they ever get back in real business since Alpha was destroyed and the Life Virus aswell) would deffinately be destroyed with my help along with Megaman.EXE!
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby PhantomBen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 am

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkmaaaaaaaaaaan
Sharkman is the coolest navi ever =D
He's very strong and he is nice
a great design. In the anime. he's Rockman best friend, or it is Gutsman?
And he is a water type navi. I want to have Sharkman in my PeT =D

And yes---Sharkman beats Fireman o.o
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm

With friends, i did a RP forum...and i use now, SHADEMAN.EXE! Because it's a simple netnavi who can pwne Rockman and Blues in Crossfusion, 8)
I like the dark navis style or devil, some Heatman.EXE...the design.
They are my two favorite but shademan was very epic, powerfull, a good bad guy, the opposite of Colonel for the style i think. A cool bad netnavi....with good themes in the animes and the best theme for me in the CLASSIC!
Shaaaaademan!

Sharkman, yeah, Sharkman is a very cool water netnavi, the best water netnavi for me! :wink: 8)

Always Bass, it's boring, there is very cool netnavis!!! Skullman, Junkman, Chargeman, Tenguman, Killerman, Prismman etc..
but it's always Bass and Rockman xD, If you use a netnavi NOT ULTIME= Bass, Rockman, Protoman
Which navi would you chose? ;)
/me Go listen the Sharkman amv of Ben...again! XD
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby PhantomBen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm

PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Previous