[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic

Postby Pink Ranger » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:26 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:21 pm

dont do as good and get about..ohh 8 or 9
or the magical bugfrag trader ^.^
hope that helps! ^.^
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Pink Ranger » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:22 am

Ok, that helps, i think i will just do badly i need my bug frags to get Neo Vari Sword! Oh that reminds me, there is a girl navi that needs a Boomer V....or something like that and she will trade it for a Grbrving...where can i get the boomer chip??????
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:00 pm

well, its a chain
1-girl in cyber academy-energybomb k for a dubble shot c
2-kid in aquarium- dubble shot c for a hiboomer v
3-navi in water machine comp-hi boomer v for a grb revenge
4-lady in sky town-grab revenge for a BigBomb O
5-acdc hp-bigbomb o for a justice one j (last one)((only way to get justice one besides the big frag trader)
lalala
hope i helped ^.^
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Pink Ranger » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:02 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:19 pm

You can find a Fire Dragon in the last comp where you fight circusman before the final fight.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:21 am

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Dragon Soul » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:38 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:43 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Pink Ranger » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:49 am

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:27 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:56 am

i suggest you get the wierd in virus that rolls the one that turns into a ball like shape and then rolls 3sqaures ahead in green area2(not sure if its the right name if it isnt it is the second city you get to go to)i suggest that virus because its the only one who can damage that freakin wave virus when its not attacking >_>
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Lok » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:39 am

does someone know how to go to immortal area?
i read a faq from gamefaqs.com and it says i only have to beat forte and get bat key but i have got them but i still can't find a purple gate in underground 2 to enter immortal area!! help me plz!!

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Pink Ranger » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:41 pm

Does anyone have any good tips on how to destroy trhe Mech viruses in the virus battles????
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman EXE