[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:32 pm

the answer is 012 for how many flames there are.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:42 pm

Ummm...wow...thanks....i'll go try that out in a second...but just quickly..are there any other gate ways i need to open...like that Undernet 2 door??? Oh and where can i buy Rush tokens....that make up the panels on the Net????
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:58 pm

I wont tell you Driectly but I'll say to look for BAD NAVI found in one of the four Machines in Sky Town (right before you enter the building) rush food = 3000 Zenny
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:21 pm

Aaaaah, i remember thanks....this rules!!! Ok, so what is the S mark that is needed to open the gate in the Graveyard??
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:37 pm

I dont know how many times I have had to say this but the Mark of S means the Standard Chip Mark (Duh only a complete retard couldn't figure that one out) you have to collect all 200 S Chips to get the S Mark on the title Screen.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:49 pm

Wow.........hostel....what i meant to ask..was ...can i get all Standard 200 chips on one version?? And does that go for Mega chips aswell since you can get navi chips from the other version from the lotto machine!!!!!
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:17 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:34 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:51 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:25 pm

You can get the Colonel EX.... but there is no Protoman FZ....

also there is a wonderful place called Gamefaqs which has most of your Common questions answered in a F.A.Qs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadva ... 29993.html
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:58 am

Ok..... O.o Thanks, but i tohught the point of this Thread was to ask for questions to help...but thats cool for the site!

But using the site i still have a question....how can i get the Giga Chips:

01: Forte F 95

04: Colonel Force Q 90????

How can i get Colonel EX and SP chips?????

Also...where can i findthe standard chips:

057: Machinegun 3 BFM 36

107: Fire Punch 3 ABC 32 ????????????????????????
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:08 am

behind the 200 chip door. their is forte. beast hime.gift forte's chip.
you can only get colonels force in gregar, after beating forte bx
beast colonel in the underground with a good raking to get colonel ex or sp...
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Pink Ranger » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:47 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Pink Ranger » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:36 am

Are you asking that if you put the Battle Network 6 game in the DS with the Battle network 5 DS game would you get Forte Cross? If that is the question then the answer is no...sorry, it has to be Battle network 5 for the GBA only!
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman EXE