[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic

Postby XHunter » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:25 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:50 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Pink Ranger » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:26 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Shadowmega » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:32 pm

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Pink Ranger » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:06 am

Oh ok, got it thank you i have just completed that task thanks, but i am stuck...again, i am so hopeless, i really do appreciate your help! Um.....i did this Soul Battler one! And i am meant to be surveying the Tree-like area of the net to find the Net Mafia or sometihng......where do i go?
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Shadowmega » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:14 am

The net mafia is in the statue where the flower shop is Green town.
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Pink Ranger » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:22 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:41 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Dark Shadow » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:43 pm

-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Beast Link Gate

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:45 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:29 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:16 pm

so the answer is their is absolutly no way to use it unelss i get the JP version of the game!? that realy bites >.> i have chips and everything.least i can use those on my link pet...
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Pink Ranger » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:32 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:48 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Pink Ranger » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:30 pm

Thanks, i have another question, in the Undernet 2 there is a gate that asks hos many flames of ....doom,...or something like that..it could be the flames of hatred...but whatever, there are in "this area." How many are there? And now that i have completed all requests i have two icons, Griega and Protoman.......what else do i need?
Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman EXE