[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic
The discuss anything related to the game series that brought us the very first digital version of Rockman to the 3D sidescroller thats based on the first two games.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Battle Network 6 Greiga / Falzer Help Topic

Postby zero maverick » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:08 pm

Blastman SP : Central Area 2, on the way taken by north
Diveman SP : Seaside Area 1, on the platform inferior, under the way
Circusman SP : Central Area 3, in north close to the hole
Judgeman SP : Green Area 2, on the way taken by south
Elementman SP : Sky Area 1, on the platform of Caffee at the north
Colonel SP : Underground Area 2, in the western corner of where you fought Megaman Beast
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:30 pm

quick question and i know im gonna sound like a total noob but i just got Bn6 and i was wondering where u can get lifeaura in Gregar version...i know its in the undernet somewhere or it might not idk....
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Dragon Soul » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:46 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:44 pm

ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:37 am

Its in Ura Net 0. I know you have the codes now (Since i gave'em to ya) I think to buy the Life Aura you need to access Ura Net 0 from Ura Net 2 (I hope thats right, any1 feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, I have my own Question...What're behind the gushin' water/Blazin'fire/tree and etc. in the Graveyard area? I was just wonderin' so I'll know if its worth it to go get spout/aquaman, tomahawkman and etc. to go get what's behind'em
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Django Starforce » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:45 pm

i have a question:Megaman says:Sound like theres someone who can open the door from undernet. it is in Falzer.
The Sun are all withe you <!!>
Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby zero maverick » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:52 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby cybeastX » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:42 pm

cybeastX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby cybeastX » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:44 pm

cybeastX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby cybeastX » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:45 pm

cybeastX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby zero maverick » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:16 pm

rule 8 : Don't Double post
don't post 3 messages like this
if you have to forget something, use the button edit
and wait for the answer of member, we are not all here at the same time as you
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Dark Sonic » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:03 am

I was just wondering if someone had a list of Navi locations. I'm specifically looking for where I can find Protoman on the net, but I haven't seen it in any FAQs. I've already beaten Protoman FZ, but I want to know how to get his SP and EX chips. S-ranking won't be much of a problem, but I need to know where to look.
Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!