[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Rockman ZX Topic
The series that fused two of the most loved Rockman heroes and also introduced the first female Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Rockman ZX Topic

Postby Nekotwins » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:25 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:33 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:16 pm

one last question..how does one get ox? sry >.< ima noob >.<(at rockman zx that is)
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:53 am

At a certain point in the game, you fight Omega Zero, from Megaman Zero 3. Beating him is no easy task.

When you collect all of the Live Metal's, and head to Area M... you will open a locked door that could not be unlocked before. (because all Live Metal's are needed for this)

After you find Serpen, and fight what's her name... I forget. Go through the door behind that, and there will be a Save Point. Past that Save point is Area N. If you go all the way down, you'll find a room that has two doors. The first door having Megaman Zero 3 bosses in it. Second holding Megaman Zero 4 bosses. Although it WAS said that you had to beat all 8 of those bosses, to get Model OX, but it's not true in this.

The way to get to Omega is right after you walk through the door to Area N. Drop to the first passage below. Use those freaking annoying appearing, and disappears platforms to get across. My advice is to have Model HK on, to help get across faster. Walk through the door at the end, and prepare for hell.

I'm serious. Omega is not to be taken lightly. Stand still and you're screwed. Just use Model ZX on him, and dodge dodge dodge. He will heal every now and then, but if you heal as well, beating him will be a snap! After you beat him, go back through the stupid platforms, and go to the area where you would fight the bosses. Go through that door, and Model OX should be floating there waiting for you.

Now remember, in order to use Model OX, you have to beat the game first.

And if you want to fight the bosses from past games, you need to have Megaman Zero 3, or 4 in the DS while playing.

Hope that helps!
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:55 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:13 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:27 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:07 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:37 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:21 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:33 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:06 pm

Below is a list of the Extras you can get in this game.....

WARNING SPOILERS

[spoiler]Model OX - Beat Omega on Normal or Hard Mode in area N1 and get the Mysterious Rock found in the lower room, talk to Fleuve after you beat the game to get the OX Model (can't be done on Easy Mode)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Beat Normal Mode with Aile Or Vent to unlock Hard Mode[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Have a Cleared game file of both Aile and Vent on Normal Mode to unlock the ability to keep Model X the next play through[/spoiler]
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shouri No Hana » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:09 pm

I over use PX, spam spam spam....heehee!

I knew it was released when I went shopping one day...I was surprised that it was only 34.99 canadian while BN 6 was 54.99 and I am sad to say, but I like ZX much more then the EXE series so far...

Omega owned me on easy mode... T_T
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:38 pm

dont feel bad, it took me like a zillion trys on easy mode..

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman ZX