[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Rockman ZX Topic
The series that fused two of the most loved Rockman heroes and also introduced the first female Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Rockman ZX Topic

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:42 pm

I don't really play the Mini Games much.. but they sound like fun ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Shadow » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:45 pm

XHunter, something is wrong again, when I click page 7, it says "No posts exist for this topic"

ANyway, on ZX,

I just got it for 2 days and I am on the part where Gaurdian HQ is being attacked, so far I have models Fx, Hx, and Px.

And Hx I've noticed is the one i use the most and a lot of other people too...

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it's fixed, cause there is no page 7 now.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:51 pm

Well like I've said before, a lot of people use Model HX simply because he can fly.

My favorite would have to be Model X [spoiler]which you can keep only if you beat the game with both Aile and Vent on normal or hard mode.[/spoiler]
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Shadow » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:27 pm

I love Model X's fully charged attack, a double shot, it was so useful, but I don't have it now. Though yeah thats the way to keep it.
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Weapon of Light » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:17 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dark Shadow » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:41 pm

Is it me, or was this game pretty easy? I mean, the Zero series has been really easy ever since Zero 3.

I just finished the game in 3 days with 4 hours 39 minutes. I am going to try Aile's file now. Then hard mode, is that challenging?

I also have a comment on the Zero series, on Zero 4, was Ultimate mode suppose to be hard? I found it easier than normal mode cause you have a fully charged elf that lets you use all abilities at once AND all your attacks is like just being in [spoiler]Junk Form[/spoiler]

Oh and I forgot to metion, I don't know if guys alread know this but, i found a way to murder most bosses:

^SPOILERS

[spoiler]What you need:Both halves of Hx
What I reccomend:Full weapon gauge for Hx

What you do:Okay, heres how to do it, get in to Hx form and charge up you saber fully, then get into OIS(Overdrive, A.K.A. the A Button) and let loose a tornado on the boss(Or enemie if you wish). For some bosses, this can take off half of their life bar or more, and for some, it doesn't work as well.

NOTE:This will almost always hit the bosses weak spot, so if you're looking for a Level 4 Victor, don't do this.[/spoiler]

And thats that!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:10 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dark Shadow » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:42 pm

Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Shadowii2 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:46 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Shadow » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:29 pm

Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Where i live?

Postby Shadowii2 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:34 pm

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Shadow » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Most of the history in ZX is based on MMZ4. MMZ4 was about [spoiler]Dr. Weil and him taking over the world with Ragnorak, yada yada yada[/spoiler]
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Vpower » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:44 pm

Isn't there a store there that imports USA version and stuff?

In holland there is xD.
Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:50 pm

Wait a minute! WAIT A MINUTE!! You mean to tell me I could have gotten a Sub Tank in Hard Mode?!?!?

>.< I went through the entire Hard Mode without a freaking Sub Tank!! Omega is a pain and the last boss! >.<

Now that I think about it... it's prolly the Sub Tank you get from Rose... dang it... XD
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:57 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman ZX