[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Rockman ZX Topic
The series that fused two of the most loved Rockman heroes and also introduced the first female Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Rockman ZX Topic

Postby Dragon Soul » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:57 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:03 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:05 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dragon Soul » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:07 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Vpower » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:04 am

Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Math49 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:38 am

sorry for my English
Math49
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:20 pm

for some reason when I play it on both hard and normal mode my complete time overall for beating the game always ends up to be 4 hours..
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Math49 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:44 pm

wow your good (i think i understand what you want to say)
Last edited by Math49 on Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorry for my English
Math49
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:46 pm

O.o wait what....

*corrects Math49s grammar*

Wow your good (I think I understand what you want to say)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Math49 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:53 pm

oh yes sorry !!!

A french on his 4 year of english can do things but ... he do a lot mistakes too ...

XD
sorry for my English
Math49
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Vpower » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:07 pm

I'm bad, I can't defeat Hard Mode....

(Btw. as a dutch kid, I had the game when vacation almost ended so XP.)
Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:33 pm

The first time through playing this game, it took me 5 hours, because I hate the map systems like this one has. But I went back through and beat it in 2 hours, and 51 minutes. ( I dash a **** load of times, or use Model HX to get around)

Then I beat it with Aile, to get the other storyline. I hate using her, because she is very easy to knock back. I have NEVER played on Easy mode, as I don't like it. Not a challenge.

Now on hard mode, I think I explained before. But in case you didn't realize... Omega is a pain in the butt on Hard. But able to be beaten. Took me like... 10 tries before I finally killed him. Model X and HX helps a lot with Omega.

I beat Hard mode about 20 minutes after normal mode. 3 Hours and 13 minutes.

And I am very much thinking about selling ZX to Gamestop already. I already beat it all the way... collected all of the data thingys... and leveled all of my models up in each mode... so I have nothing left to do. Playing it through again will bore me... and plus that, I will get 22 in store credit, which will allow me to buy Marvel vs Capcom 2!!

But if anyone needs help here I will be more than happy to lend my assistance.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:36 pm

Don't Sell it.... keep it... you may be bored with it now but in a few months your going to say... hey I want to beat ZX again... ^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Vpower » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:56 am

Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Math49 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:06 pm

sorry for my English
Math49
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!