[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Rockman ZX Topic
The series that fused two of the most loved Rockman heroes and also introduced the first female Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Rockman ZX Topic

Postby Shadowii2 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:14 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:39 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shadowii2 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:47 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:49 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shadowii2 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:50 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Vpower » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:44 pm

Ah yeah, I hope ya get it soon, it's good ^^. (That's what I think.)

Sorry that I said Holland instead of the Netherlands xD. Or do you prefer Pays Bas? xD.

Should I wait for the EU version or should I buy the US version or don't buy it? I already have the Japanese one :p.
Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Sonic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:13 pm

I recently tried this game and found that it is really fun. It's got some unique features. [spoiler]You can choose between Vent and Aile and you aquire biometels which you can merge with your armor, Model X. Model X is basically Megaman X's armor. You don't get Model Z but you get Zero's biometel which you merge with Model X to make Model ZX. You also get Harpuia, Fefnir, Leviathan, and Phantom's biometals. You can freely switch between any of the forms during play, but the last four biometals I mentioned will need occasional repairing as they can only use a certain number of charge attacks.[/spoiler]
Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Vpower » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:43 pm

I can't beat [spoiler]Omega[/spoiler] in hard mode... But I did beat the storyline ^^.

Oh yeah, I'm happy cause I got a 99999score on that Gem Mini-game.!
Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:44 pm

Wow! thats a lot.. I haven't even been able to get 500.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:44 pm

@VPower: Just keep dashing around and blast him using the X armor... It works best.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Vpower » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:49 am

Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby BladeBass99 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:55 am

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Previous

Return to Rockman ZX