[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZX ADVENT
The series that fused two of the most loved Rockman heroes and also introduced the first female Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZX ADVENT

Rockman ZX ADVENT

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:29 pm

OK if I missed a topic of this already sorry just lock this cause I did look anyways the new ZX and I found a fan made vid with pics in it of some awesomeness O_O I freakin am gonna love this game I have no info but anyone with info post away I just wanted to post this vid with its awesomeness in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfruigKKCXo
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Gemini » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:04 pm

I'm still waiting to get a DS to play ZX! XD

Looks good... I heard something a few years ago about the possibility of a Megaman game revolving around Axl... so, maybe this was it...? I don't think I like the look of the main characters that much, but, if it has good game play, a reasonable difficulty, and a good storyline, who cares?
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:27 pm

IMO...the 2 new heroes...don't look very appealing at all...kinda makes me disappointed at Capcom. IMO, they could've done better. I mean...compared to the 1st 2 chars. in ZX....the new 2 look...eeeeeeeewww. Well, that's my opinion anyway...Plus, i never liked ZX and I doubt I'm gonna touch Advent.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:09 pm

I don't know. I'm open to new ways of playing Megaman, which is why I loved EXE so much. I've heard people calling ZX the best Megaman in a while, so hopefully I won't be as disappointed as you.

But if you expect too much, or too little, from a game, you'll most likely dislike it.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby BlueRaven008 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:25 pm

BlueRaven008
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun May 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Well, ZX is my favorite Rockman game of all time.

I think its really sad that my Aile-chan isn't in Advent, but they say you always need to be positive, so yay for Pandora :oops:

Ashe is also pretty cute, but she can't rival Aile :oops:

I do think its cool that the third Rockman X character is getting a Model of its own. Most people only expected the Rockman Zero characters as models as characters, but now they get to eat Model A :twisted:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to Rockman ZX