[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megaman Zero
The Zero series brought back one of the most loved heroes in Rockman history and also returned the extreme difficulty level of the first two games from the classic series to the fans. All discussions related to the Zero series goes here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megaman Zero

Megaman Zero

Postby Dark Sonic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:34 pm

I love Zero and I want to see how many other people have played the Megaman Zero series.
Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:40 pm

I have played all four games and enjoy this series a lot. My personal favorite out of all the Zero games would have to be Zero 4, since in this game it allows you to build different parts by using the scraps you get off you enemies.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Sonic » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:15 pm

I like Zero 3 because you get to fight yourself. Zero fighting a better version of himself was pretty cool.
Dark Sonic
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:25 am

I haven't really played Rockman Zero but I do know that Ciel is one hot girl :oops:
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:40 am

[spoiler]That other Zero was Omega, in Zero's original body.
And you get to fight him in ZX also.[/spoiler]
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Armor Bass » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:01 pm

Zero 4 is boring i think the best is number 3^^)
Armor Bass

Postby Zero » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:25 am

Zero
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:33 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby warock » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:42 am

i am warock hear me roar
warock
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby DreamSword » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:36 am

I liked Zero 2 the best, why? I dunno. I just did.
DreamSword
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Zer0mega » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:04 am

zero 2 was quite harder than the others but zero 4 was better.., since there are many additional features on zero hehehe., zero series is the best!!!
Zer0mega

Postby Gigaman » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:04 pm

I like Z4 because the musics. And the Einherjar Eight Warriors are amazing. I liked Tech Kraken and Pegasolta Eclair most. :) I don't like Z2 because Elpizo's doing. I don't like Z3 because Omega dies (I'm sad about Zero's body, not actually Omega's soul). And Z1 is the second on my list.
"Why don't give up, Chaud? You just a foolish worthless human..."

"Delta Ray Edge!"
Gigaman
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby NEO Rockman » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:39 pm

i've played Zero 1 & 2, and i'm currently looking for 3, but my favorite so far would have to be 1 cause zero 2 seemed kind of pointless to me, the only thing that mattered in that game was the begining and ending. everything els was like a re-do of the first game.

i've heard some good remarks on 3 and 4, and hopefully there as good as they sound, personally i'm not a zero fan, i like X better, he's just cooler in my opinion. But it was pretty fun fighting him at the end of 1 (and i know it wasn't 'really' him, but still.)
NEO Rockman
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Guardian X890 » Wed May 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Guardian X890
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Re: Megaman Zero

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Now that's something I can answer right on the spot! I've played all four of them and I keep playing them over and over again because they're so awesome!!!! I even went out and got the Megaman Zero Collection for the Ds the day it came out! :mrgreen: Though I have to give credit to the Mega Man X series because if I never played it and right away asked who the cool looking red with the long hair was I wouldn't know Zero.

Zero is by far the best character Capcom ever introduced to the Megaman franchise (Sorry Megaman but hey, your still deeply imbedded into my heart XD).

But it was a great idea how they gave Zero his own little series that sadly only lasted for four games but for FOUR games...I can't even put into words how great the stoyline was.

To me personally my favorite of the four is MMZ 3 and MMZ 2. That's just my opinion of course.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman Zero