[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mental Refreshment towards the zero series
The Zero series brought back one of the most loved heroes in Rockman history and also returned the extreme difficulty level of the first two games from the classic series to the fans. All discussions related to the Zero series goes here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mental Refreshment towards the zero series

Mental Refreshment towards the zero series

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Tand » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ZeroX » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Oh yes, The days of Rockman Zero. The frustration, The anger, The joy when I defeated Copy X.
AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Well the Zero series was good an all...but after playing all the games and looking back at it...it kinda wasn't necessary.

I mean all it was was a spin-off of a popular character from the X series that really wasn't needed...kinda like Shadow The Hedgehog.

And the story skipped ahead 100 years...over a lot of important stuff XD.
But don't get me wrong I liked the Zero series a lot...it just felt unneeded...nothing but fan service XD. But I remember it XD.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby ZeroX » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Capcom should release a game that sews in the gap between the games. Anyone agree?
AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tand » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:14 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Reiko » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 am

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Re: Mental Refreshment towards the zero series

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 pm

All I can say is I need no mental refreshment honestly. I have a Megaman Zero addiction!!! I can't stop playing it or wanting to play it. It never frustrated me or nothing. Just turn on the gameboy, show me that its Megaman Zero, hand it to me, and I swear I won't say a single word until i've beaten all four all over again. I'll do that all on the hard difficulty for each one. I love the series so much and I don't know why...

Maybe its because it fills my hunger for Zero gameplay... :mrgreen:

But I remember everything about all four games and I guess I could agree for a game that fills in the gap. It would be nice to see Capcom coming back into more Megaman oriented games.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman Zero