[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Zero-ZX????
The Zero series brought back one of the most loved heroes in Rockman history and also returned the extreme difficulty level of the first two games from the classic series to the fans. All discussions related to the Zero series goes here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Zero-ZX????

Zero-ZX????

Postby Tand » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:26 am

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby XHunter » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:23 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:42 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Tand » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 pm

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:07 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby KingForte » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:53 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby Tand » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:49 pm

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AxcX » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:29 pm

-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby KingForte » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:52 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:15 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby zero maverick » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:07 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Re: Zero-ZX????

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Now I have no idea if this is right but I think Pirarie is a look-alike Alouette that was created by Ciel with Alouettes memories because I believe Alouette was killed or something at some point after Zero's death and because Ceil couldn't handle all of the depression she made a reploid in Alouette's slightly similar image with her memories and such. Then when Serpant lost his freaking mind and...depressingly killed everyone, he never got his hands on Pirarie and so Pirarie took charge after the horiffic event and formed the Guardians to help stomp out the ever growing Maverick problem....Now like I said i'm not sure if what i'm saying is accurate but I think that's what happened.

As for Prometheus and Pandora well..all I can say is that they themselves are Mega Men and I have no clue what type of Biometals they are using...but they look amazing...especially Prometheus...talk about your awesome badguy look.. :lol:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman Zero