[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Where's the rest of Maverick Hunter HQ?!
Discuss anything ranging from Rockman X, to the one of a kind X Command Mission and the remake of the first Rockman X game, Irregular Hunter X.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Where's the rest of Maverick Hunter HQ?!

Where's the rest of Maverick Hunter HQ?!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am

Okay I make this because I kinda feel like Capcom cheated us on not having the other reploids and Maverick Hunter HQ join in. However, yes there have been scenes of many other reploids like the scene from X4 with Double's "double crossing" and Maverick Hunter X which shows a lot more reploids being involved including the ones who are taking Vile to his well deserved prison.

There were even TWO reploids in X6 that were holding onto eachother when X arrived to take care of the insane mechaniloid.

But still...where the heck was everybody?!?! What really bothers me is in X4 with Zero's intro after he wakes up the alarm says "All Maverick Hunters"...do they seriously just mean X and Zero or are there actually others????

Did Capcom cheat us in graphics and didn't want to put in other random characters, not even for the first levels? At least some fight scenes in the backgrounds or something. I understand it takes a lot of work to do what they do but I get confused everytime I hear about other Maverick Hunters...I mean seriously...what happens to the others that aren't under Sigma's control?

Do they sit around while X and Zero do all the work or are they actually on the field doing something?
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman X