[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megaman X 5...need help bad. *SPOILERS* If you never played
Discuss anything ranging from Rockman X, to the one of a kind X Command Mission and the remake of the first Rockman X game, Irregular Hunter X.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megaman X 5...need help bad. *SPOILERS* If you never played

Megaman X 5...need help bad. *SPOILERS* If you never played

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:12 am

As the title shows...I am in a deadlock crisis. [spoiler]The problem...SIGMA!!!!!!! [/spoiler]He is very annoying...lets just say I faught him so many times that I can beat his [spoiler]first form without being harmed...but on to his second[/spoiler]...oh wait how many forms did he have and how many did i reach...oh well. [spoiler]On his second form...[/spoiler]I know his weakness but I still get BLOCKED out if you catch my drift...I can dodge every other attack easily but that one is impossible, How can I tell where they appear?
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:45 am

Hum, I never had any trouble kicking his arse..
Beated him on the first try.
Of course I had the Ultimate Armor :P
I just used the Giga Dash whenever that attack came, so I was invincible for the dashing period.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:49 am

I prefer Falcon Armor over everyone else. Guess I will try the different style next time I play.
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:23 pm

ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:09 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:37 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

i got only one trick for megaman X5

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:45 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:55 am

Grats you are the second one to revive this topic, lets see this topic had been dead over 3 months.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REVIVE THIS TOPIC ><
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Ryusei No Rockman Fan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:19 am

The easiest way how to beat Sigma from MegamanX5 is using Action Replay for gamecube if you have MegamanX Collection.I did own Ar for gamecube and MMX collection.I also beaten MMX5.

MegaMan X Collection: MegaMan X5
GameCube (US) with Action Replay

(M)V5CV-RM5G-RT087
RXU5-DJZ4-Y71UE

Invincible U74U-AE69-8FF65
GFMV-KXZR-09W4G

Press Z To Empty Boss Health
RUFH-6W8E-0Y0ZG
C3N5-PUPK-WKJ0E
XU3P-UDGU-WMDE8
TZRJ-DZZB-760YE

Hope It helps :P
Ryusei No Rockman Fan
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Gemini » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:36 am

<Hint> Gaea Armor <Hint>
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:34 pm

geez this topic gets revived all the time.
And you dont have to cheat to win just plain old skill made me finish the X games in hard mode.
Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Return to Rockman X