[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman X9 Possibility Discussion
Discuss anything ranging from Rockman X, to the one of a kind X Command Mission and the remake of the first Rockman X game, Irregular Hunter X.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman X9 Possibility Discussion

Rockman X9 Possibility Discussion

Postby XHunter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Well since Coro Coro Magazine has yet to reveal what the purpose of the Rockman Boss Contest was, we can only assume its either for a new Rockman series, or a return of one of the older uncompleted series (X or DASH). With that being said, the purpose of this topic is too discuss the possibility of a 9th installment in the X series and to share with each other what we each think the story and game should be able. Personally with the way X8 ended, I would love to see something related to what happened to Axl. Graphics wise, I would hope for something that looked similar to Street Fighter IV.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:58 am

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: Rockman X9 Possibility Discussion

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 pm

I would love to see another Megaman X! I can understand that Capcom has other games to work on and stuff but I mean c'mon!!! You can't sit back and say X8 was it!! That's just pure insanity, lol. Now don't try to kill me over this but I myself...am not a huge Axl fan. Why, i'm not sure but I just don't like him.

Maybe i'm just too use to the duo of X and Zero all the time and having a third guy come in kinda kills it...i'm not sure. But still, regardless of my dislike, I would like to know what became of poor Axl. And for that matter...IS SIGMA REALLY DEAD????

I mean seriously..is it okay to sleep at night knowing that the mastermind behind the Maverick outbreaks is done and over with? Or am I being mislead and only going further into a trap where Sigma will use me like a puppet...?!?! But in all seriousness...what happens now? What new character could take Sigma, the Master of Mavericks, place in the series.

And will the gameplay and graphics be supurb to the point where I will hardly move away from a tv again?!
Who knows?!?!?!!? But I wanna know, dangit!!!!!

Umm..anyways...yeah...having a Megaman X9 would be great. It would show Capcom remembers all of us us sitting in the dark on the X series. :)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman X