[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - What if Zero never lost his memory ?
Discuss anything ranging from Rockman X, to the one of a kind X Command Mission and the remake of the first Rockman X game, Irregular Hunter X.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

What if Zero never lost his memory ?

What if Zero never lost his memory ?

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:28 pm

I love how this topic is : TEH BIGGEST QUESTION EVA Image
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: What if Zero never lost his memory ?

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh god...wow...umm...phew..this is gonna be a toughy...I'd probably have to break out an energy drink or something to keep me up for this one..

But I think i'll give it a shot...If Zero never lost his memory then there could've been a possability that he might have sided with Sigma and somepoint had he known his true fate all along. Being created by Dr. Wily, killing Gamma unit (the Maverick Hunter's killed in the X4 scenes of course), and fighting Sigma himself and almost besting him in hand to hand combat. For that matter Zero might have even become the new Sigma but actually making progress on the insane Reploid Utopia idea.

I say that mostly because even though Sigma caused destruction on a global scale during X5 and manipulated Gate in X6 into doing his dirty work, Zero's true potential is that of an unkillable God and he just by himself could single handedly wipe out X, cruel of me to say but in truth it could've happened in X5, but it didn't.

Or maybe instead of going Maverick like Wily intended...maybe he couldn't live with himself...and well..y'know.

Or maybe even the story alone would be changed to where Zero can live with what he's done but they ( I mean Zero, X, and every Maverick Hunter) would know Sigma will now be behind everything...maybe even the destruction of Able City in the Maverick Hunter X game could've been prevented...but then that'd be a bit boring having the main villan caught and destroyed already in some way that also kills the Maverick Virus. Iris, the Colonel, and even the General wouldn't have died because of Sigma's treachery and tricks.

The topic can be highly debatable but I thought i'd throw down my ideas as to what might've happened had Zero remembered everything.
I hope both you and XHunter like it. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby XHunter » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:09 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am

True..And I have had both outcomes really. I guess what I mean by "unkillable" is that even though he has the chance of dying he's going to return. And of course you are right on the Maverick/non-Maverick debate. But in Sigma's case he's only strong because of the Virus that took hold of him and because of the body changing and such but still that only limits his potential. With X and Zero they have the body design to somehow be limitless.

I guess in a real simulation fight between X and Zero...i'm sure the outcome would be like X5..they would both drop. But the very thought of Zero keeping his memory is racking my brain, lol. Its alittle hard for me to get the right meanings out. :)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Rockman X