[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - X4's 10th Anniversary!
Discuss anything ranging from Rockman X, to the one of a kind X Command Mission and the remake of the first Rockman X game, Irregular Hunter X.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

X4's 10th Anniversary!

X4's 10th Anniversary!

Postby MegaMike » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Not only is the year 2007 Megaman's 20th Anniversary, but it's also the 10th Anniversary of what I think is the BEST game in the X series!

When I first became a die-hard MM fan back in 1996, I had only thought the X series was just "Okay". I mean, I didn't hate it or anything, I liked it, but I just mostly only liked the original classic series. When X4 came around, that's when I got around to liking the X series alot. You could play as Zero, anime cut scenes, 32 bit graphics, Toshihiko Horiyama's AWESOME music (I STILL can't find a picture of this guy anywhere!), and the introduction of the prettiest reploid girl ever, Iris:

And the romance between her and Zero is what got me into the game most I think, because I found it quite interesting the first time I saw it. I also think this sort of kicked off my obsession with romance between game and anime couples if it wasn't Heero & Relena. (no wait, I take it back, I think it was Ryu Hayabusa and Irene Lew from Ninja Gaiden that did that, but Iris and Zero & Heero and Relena made the addiction spread).

I never got to play the Saturn version of the game until 2000 when I got it used with no case or manual, and this version kicks the [bubble lead] out of the version for the PSOne! I also bought a japanese Saturn copy in 2003 (first Saturn import I ever got), and to celebrate the game's 10th Anniversary, I bought another copy of the US Saturn release, but this one comes with the case and manual! So now I've got......5 COPIES of the game. Two US Saturn releases (One with case and manual, one without), one japanese Saturn import, The original pressing of the original PSOne release, and the PSOne Greatest Hits version......and if you count MMX collection for GCN, then that makes 6. And I still think it's the best of the X saga 10 years later.
MegaMike
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby KingForte » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:07 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ChaosEdge » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby KingForte » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:14 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby XHunter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:18 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby KingForte » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:38 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to Rockman X