[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!! MEGAMAN X7 IS GOOD!
Discuss anything ranging from Rockman X, to the one of a kind X Command Mission and the remake of the first Rockman X game, Irregular Hunter X.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!! MEGAMAN X7 IS GOOD!

WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!! MEGAMAN X7 IS GOOD!

Postby ZXVanX » Thu May 31, 2007 4:06 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby XHunter » Thu May 31, 2007 4:22 pm

X7 is a good game, but I think most fan got annoyed with the same thing I did. The weird camera angles O.o, but overall it was a fun game, I do have to give it that.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu May 31, 2007 9:36 pm

X7 rocks to me i love the game. Eh the camera angles is ok it can be fixed but ya it's a good game to play.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:22 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Gemini » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:59 am

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby ShinobiWanKenobi » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:20 am

"With great power comes great responsibility."
"In Science and Technology, you will find the Truth."
ShinobiWanKenobi
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby ZeroX » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:30 am

I never thought it was bad. I beat it 10 times and all my characters have SA ranks :D
AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tand » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:33 pm

it was fun not great but good, i'd say 7.5 at least

i beat it in a day and it was a fun experience to play megaman in 3-d.

so yeah it was good.

EDIT: oh yeah X being an unlockable character kinda ticked me off. XD
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ZeroX » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

AGF-Antoine edit: Sig removed due to being against the max image size and max filesize rules. So please reread the rules regarding this.

A Member of The Patriots, Winners of the Best Organization on Metal Gear Solid Forums.

ZeroX
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tand » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby The Mimic » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:14 am

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Return to Rockman X