[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Classic Megaman! I miss him
From the game that started it all, to the remake of it for the PSP handheld system.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Classic Megaman! I miss him

Classic Megaman! I miss him

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:02 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

megaman

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:53 pm

i don't know much on the X games but they are OK not the best (to me that is)but they are worth playing every once in a while. i agree with you though on the original megaman, i was VERY good and i also miss it. :(

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

i tought

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:01 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:06 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:40 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:11 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby matt13346 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:37 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:10 pm

The classic Megaman and X are two Diff ppl. Megaman dint went trought his puberty because HE IS NOT X. X is ANOTHER robot. ask XHunter if you dont belive me :o
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:25 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:10 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Tand » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:08 pm

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby KingForte » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:54 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Re: Classic Megaman! I miss him

Postby MegaMike » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:09 am

MegaMike
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!