[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - R20 Screenshots / Scans
From the game that started it all, to the remake of it for the PSP handheld system.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

R20 Screenshots / Scans

R20 Screenshots / Scans

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Well my R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works book arrived last Monday (wow thats a long title) So I decided to scan some images and take some photos to share with everyone so that everyone else can see what it looks like. There is a lot of content in the book (Over 300 pages) it I didn't take a picture of everything, just some of what the book has.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/ ... e%20Works/

Discuss about the book or what you've seen in the book from some of mine or someone elses pictures.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Hikari-Kun » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:48 am

I really want this book, but considering where my country is, I will not have that book. And I still not allowed to use PayPal due I don't have credit card (if they sell it on eBay or somewhere else). So bad luck at me...

Well, I was eager to buy by check on bookstore. But I can't found it anywhere...

Anyway, I know the book is interesting but I really can't discuss it since mostly I didn't know the content of the book (I only read what Rockman fan site write).

After watching XHunter picture, its like they really put a lot of effort to make this one. I can't wait for the other book (Zero or whatever the book called).
Hikari-Kun
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Mega Man X » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 am

Mega Man X
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Return to Rockman (Classic)